Saturday, May 12, 2012


Dave & I are embarking on another crazy long winded trip in a few days. This time we're heading for the somewhat remote island of Borneo. Beforehand we're making a brief stopover in England to say hello to my mother. Then we'll be flying to Kuala Lumpur, where we aim to meet my brother & his family. From here we go to Miri & then a short flight to Mulu in Borneo. That is our plan so far.  
Heart Of Darkness refers to the novel  which is actually set in the Congo. However, since reading about Borneo it is often referred to with this phrase which I rather like. So that is the reason why I called this travel blog is Heart Of Darkness-nothing more nor less

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read all about the fascinating world of fairies and trolls that you will undoubtedly discover and document...

    ReplyDelete